Rules of Hire
Whilst we hope that you enjoy your time at the Vagrants, we would like to bring your attention to the Club rules applicable to guests booking a function:
1. Anybody drinking alcohol on the premises or in the grounds must be 18yrs or over. The management reserves the right to refuse admission if the rule is not adhered to.
2. To comply with the terms of our license only drinks purchased from the Vagrants bar may be consumed on the premises. Any guest wishing to provide a toast may pre order prior to the day with a member of staff.
3. Due to health and Safety laws only Crewe Vagrant staff are insured to use our Kitchens.
4. As the function room is in frequent use, it will usually be available one hour from booking time to decorate. Please check with a member of staff when would be convenient.
5. Our fire regulations permit a maximum of 150 guests.
6. Children are very welcome at the Crewe Vagrants but parents are reminded to keep them supervised at all times. As Sports can be played at the same time as a function Children must be kept away from the boundaries for safety reason. So as not to damage prepared pitches children are not allowed to play on the cricket pitch, Astro or Squash areas.
7. Our license requires the clubhouse and car park to be vacated by 1.00am.
8. Due to our location next to farm buildings any fireworks must be advised well in advance of the event in order to advise farmers regarding their livestock.
9. All belongings must be removed from the premises at the end of the function unless an agreement with management has been made.
10.18th Birthday Parties will only be accepted if the majority of guests are family. We do not accept teenager only parties. The management has the right to cancel the booking if it becomes apparent that it is a teenage only party.
11. Any damage caused at a function will be charged to the organizer.
Please note as from 1st July 2007 the club house has a no smoking policy.